In reflecting back over this year to the pregnancy and expectation of last year I cannot believe that I could be so lucky. Well, first of all, I learned that I enjoy babies. But even more so I adore my quirky, animated and lively son. He has stolen my heart and I will never be the same. Eternity seems to exist all around us and in between. Perhaps it is the promise of hope. Perhaps it is because I expect many years of adventure and learning together. Perhaps because he has centered me again to my live's purpose and my heart's desires. And, perhaps because he is the essence of them.
This year, I reflect on the bliss of being closer to families, feeling and commiting to be closer to you all, and the joy of a community at home. I am filled with longing towards the future, as our hearts are open and aware of their dreams.
And, I am grateful to now be the most mysterious and wonderous thing of all: a mom.
2 comments:
That is awesome Yendra! I love you!
Yeng, I am excited that youhave a blog. please keep writing, especially about motherhood. Then I dont need to say it!
more later...
Post a Comment