Monday, January 3, 2011
It was the best of tales, it was the worst of tales.
This past year amazing things happened. I flew on a plane and wasn't scared; KJ's mom was birthed into her new eternity; we shifted as Yara got older;we were handed our dream home/farm on a platter;we fought like crazy; we were out of sync;KJ's dad was ridiculous; KJ got close to Christian; the unthinkable happened-Christian visited; I got a job in my field; our kids entered daycare; we lived with friends and felt trapped; we moved and felt trapped in our own skin; angels visited our house at the right time and changed our lives; we found a community that embraces us and invigorates us; KJ's job changed to accommodate him and his changing needs; KJ found favor and good friends through different avenues; we ended the year better than we started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yendra! I found your blog through Casey's...I know you don't get to update/write very often but I love reading your posts! You have a fantastic way with words, that's for sure. Hope you and KJ are doing well!
Post a Comment