Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yendra officially backs Hillary for president!

Alright. It's time for me to make my stand.

I realize that she can be abrasive. Uncharismatic. .. And I know she won't be able to institutionalize national healthcare.* But, she is the only candidate that might come close. She's uber-intelligent, has the most experience and will give everything to the job. Now, I love Obama. I love his charm and his heart, but that will not get the job done. However, if they were running mates... that would do the trick. The honest truth is that if Obama ran for president and chose Hillary as his v.p. they would have a better shot at winning. Then she would still bring about a lot of great change. but... if things were as i wish they were, Hillary would be president.

*I just found out today that the birth of our son with health insurance, excluding premiums will be $4,500.

1 comment:

Casey said...

ummm...yeah, we are still getting "surprise" hospital bills.